Just a Random Thought Movies

Hi ! Being at home make me realize that the things I always do when I in Malang, sometimes change when I in Probo. For the example is I always wake up early on 4 a.m. It's a good things right ? Then I always breakfast, lunch and dinner at the right time, I never late again. It's good for my stomach. But, when I at Probo, I rarely going somewhere alone. So, I spend my time with watching some movies on Netflix and guess what. I watched not so good movies like five movies ?? I think I should give 7/10 point for those movies. First movie that I watched is Sabrina Witch.

1. Sabrina -
Because many of people saying that this sequel movies are very good, from the characters, plot story.. But all I see is.... easy to predictable. Just a fiction movies and not challenging haha. The story is about a girl half witch and half human who confused to choose being full of witch or not and her family (all of them are witch) not agreed if she didn't choose to be witch. I don't know why people love these sequel. 

2. Riverdale
Second movies is Riverdale. This movie and Sabrina are populer sequel movies in Netflix, but same with Sabrina, plot story is easy. The movie is about group teenagers of high school in Riverdale who assume on their town "Riverdale" , there a mistery murder. Such as boring plot twist.

3. Single
Third is Raditya Dika's movie with Pevita Pearce as the second main character. I watched this because all I wnt to see is my sister. But, I just watched this maybe 20 minutes because I don't interest with the plot. It's about a guy who always failed to get girl friend and then he get number of my sister and the man success to get couple (my sister). I think it just fantasy, like how can? it's not make sense wkwk.

4. Friend with Benefit
Last but not least, I don't know why I watched this. Because I see this movie on popular category, so I watched this. And tittle sound's familiar to me so I try to watched.. then i feels wrong. MY GOD, category is for 18 years old +++. I kneww I'm 23th years old, but what i see is sex ? --
This movie is about two people who meet at new office and then they become friend. They never trust with love again because each of them had experience a horrible broke up. But they never doing sex again for a long time, so they make a deal to just do "their needs" and promises that never being in love. The plot story is easy, the story is always ends with happy ending and finnaly they become real couple forever. Easy... so I give it 7/10.

The best movie I watched still :
(Romance)
1. Crazy Rich Asian
2. To all the boy's I've loved before

Sometimes, being pussy is more classy and hard to predictable than easy to get, lol I guess.

Xoxo,

Comments