Love in adult life

Hi.
Aku baru saja nonton di Netflix yang judulnya, 'To all the boys i've loved before'.
dan emang bagus banget sih.
Sederhana ceritanya, tentang perempuan Asian, tertutup, lugu, polos yang sulit suka ke cowok (di dunia nyata) karena menganggap cinta ya khusus buat real one.
Like me.
Yes, she is like me !

I'm kidding, but true.
Then, there is a guy, who just want to making a contract relationship with her (Asian). And ya, they make it deal. Suddenly, they are loved each other. Happy ending.

Sometimes, I miss the euforia.
Feels like back to high school.
When you just start loving someone, embarassed each other, then ya, you just love.
without perception, in Indonesia we can called "bibit, bebet, bobot".

How easy.
I miss that moment.
When we're in adult, everything is prepare, even your love situation.
We're too busy until most of adult, too lazy to thinking about love.
Being teenager is too sweet.
Is this real love like sweet things happen in adult life ?
I don't think so.
I wish the boy in movie is real. That is my type of guy. kidding. not the appearance, but hm personality. apasih.

Comments